Tomato and Strawberry Bruschetta
Here’s a berry delicious bruschetta that will wow any crowd as a snack or appetizer.
- 1 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup Walden Farms Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil (, divided)
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Strawberry Spread
- 1 baguette (, sliced into 24 slices)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat broiler. In large bowl, toss together tomatoes, strawberries, vinaigrette, red onion, 1/4 cup basil, and strawberry spread. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of baguette slices with oil. Arrange on foil-lined baking sheet; broil for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and toasted.
- Top each baguette slice with heaping tablespoonful of strawberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
• If desired, top with Parmesan cheese, fresh mozzarella or burrata cheese.
• Serve any remaining strawberry mixture with additional baguette slices or an assortment of crackers.
Saturated Fat 0.5g
WW SmartPoints = 6