Soba Noodle Tofu Bowls
This yummy vegan power bowl features loads of healthy good-for-you ingredients.
- 12 oz soba noodles
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 cups cooked shelled edamame
- 1 cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 8 oz cubed extra-firm tofu
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 thinly sliced red Thai chili pepper (, optional)
- 4 green onions (, thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
- In large bowl, toss together noodles, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers, edamame, dressing, tofu, lime juice, and chili pepper (if using). Divide among 8 bowls. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Tip: Substitute toasted cashews or peanuts for sesame seeds if desired.
Saturated Fat 0.5g
WW SmartPoints = 7