Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
This quick and easy cheeseburger is gluten-free and keto-friendly.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Original BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices light Cheddar cheese (, halved and folded)
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 slices bacon (, cooked)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing
- Preheat broiler. Season turkey with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions. Shape each portion into 1/2-inch thick patty.
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Transfer burgers to foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush each burger with 1 tbsp BBQ sauce and top with piece of cheese. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve burgers in lettuce leaves with ½ slice of bacon, tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with dressing.
Tip: Substitute halved grape tomatoes for diced tomatoes if desired.
Saturated Fat 6g
WW SmartPoints = 9