Honey-Dijon Glazed Chicken with Green Beans
Here’s a simple sheet pan dinner that delivers big flavors in no time at all.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing (, divided)
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes (, divided)
- 1/2 lb green beans (, trimmed)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges (, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Toss together chicken, 6 tbsp dressing and 1/4 tsp chili flakes. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, toss green beans with remaining dressing and chili flakes until well coated. Scatter green beans onto baking sheet with chicken; bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through and green beans are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: Substitute asparagus or broccoli florets for green beans if desired.
Saturated Fat 2g
WW SmartPoints = 4