Roasted Vegetable Salad
Butternut Squash and Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette amp up the flavor of this colorful, flavorful salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butternut squash (, small diced)
- salt and pepper (, to taste)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 oz feta cheese (, crumbled)
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients. Transfer onto a baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, combine the arugala, dressing and roasted vegetables. Toss to combine and divide onto 2 plates. Sprinkle the feta cheese, cranberries and pumpkin seeds on top.
- For extra protein, add chicken breast, fish, or beans, remembering to add the extra SmartPoints.