Made with almond flour and cream cheese, and sweetened with pancake syrup, these tender waffles are light and fluffy.
- 1 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (, divided)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 oz light cream cheese (, at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp butter (, melted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries (, optional)
- In blender, purée 1/4 cup pancake syrup, eggs, almond flour, cream cheese, milk, butter, baking powder, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Preheat waffle iron. Ladle or pour 3/4 cup batter into waffle iron, spread evenly to cover grid surface. Close lid; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until steam stops emerging from waffle iron, and waffles are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve waffle with remaining pancake syrup and berries, if desired.
Tip: Alternatively, omit the berries and serve as a sweet and savory waffle with bacon and pancake syrup.
Saturated Fat 6g
WW SmartPoints = 9