BLTA Flatbread with Bacon Ranch Dressing
This yummy flatbread is perfect for dinner or to serve as a party appetizer or starter.
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Walden Farms Bacon Ranch Dressing (, divided)
- 1 shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 ripe avocado (, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped)
- 4 slices bacon (, cooked and chopped)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (, optional)
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425˚F; arrange rack on lowest position.
- On lightly floured work surface, divide dough into two portions. Roll out each portion into 10- x 6-inch rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick. Transfer to large greased baking sheet.
- Brush each flatbread with 1/2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp dressing. Scatter cheese over top. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle lettuce, tomato, avocado and bacon over flatbreads. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with blue cheese, if desired and green onions. Cut each flatbread into 4 pieces.
Tip: Substitute naan breads for pizza dough if desired.
Saturated Fat 4.5g
WW SmartPoints = 8