Coconut Caramel Cream
Decadent and rich, this coconut and caramel custard cream makes an impressive dessert for entertaining.
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- In saucepan set over medium heat, combine milk and caramel syrup; bring to simmer. Meanwhile, in heatproof bowl, whisk egg yolks until frothy.
- Gradually whisk 1 cup milk mixture into egg yolks; pour back into saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with wooden spoon, for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and coats back of spoon.
3. Strain filling through sieve. Pour into six 1/2-cup Mason jars. Cover surface directly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Top each custard with toasted coconut, if desired.
Tip: Garnish with a few fresh berries if desired.
Saturated Fat 5g
WW SmartPoints = 5