Strawberry Superfood Oatmeal Bowl
This breakfast bowl will help you power through any day!
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup (, divided)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds (, optional)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (, optional)
- In saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring 1 cup water to boil. Stir in coconut milk; bring to simmer. Stir in oats and salt.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in half of the strawberry syrup. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Divide among 4 shallow bowls. Top with strawberries, raspberries, almonds and chia seeds, if desired. Drizzle with remaining strawberry syrup.
Tip: Boost the oatmeal with ground flax seeds if desired.
Saturated Fat 2.5g
WW SmartPoints = 7