Butternut Squash and Kale Salad with Feta Cheese
This tasty kale and butternut squash salad is loaded with flavor and nutrition.
- 4 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 6 cups shredded kale leaves
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 6 thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Toss together butternut squash, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- In large bowl, toss together butternut squash, kale, dressing and radishes until well coated; add feta and pumpkin seeds. Toss well.
Tip: Substitute goat cheese for feta cheese if desired.
Saturated Fat 2g
WW SmartPoints = 4