A refreshing homemade Blueberry Lemonade using fresh blueberries, tart lemon juice and Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup to sweeten!
- 1/3 cup Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5-6 cups water (, divided)
- Additional blueberries and lemon slices for garnish
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. Whisk in Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup until dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add blueberries, lemon juice, and 1 cup of water to a blender and blend until pureed. Strain through a fine mesh sieve and discard any solids.
- Stir together the blueberry puree, syrup mixture and remaining 3-4 cups of water. Chill and serve over ice.
Save 50 calories, save 12g carbs, save 12g sugar