BBQ Black Bean Burritos
Easier than take-out, this vegan burrito takes only minutes to prepare for a simple and satisfying lunch.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (19 oz black beans (, drained and rinsed))
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp each ground cumin and chili powder
- 1 cup prepared guacamole (, optional)
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas ((10-inch))
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions (, thinly sliced)
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium-high heat; cook black beans, BBQ sauce, cumin and chili powder for about 5 minutes or until beans are heated through and well coated. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, spread guacamole, if using, evenly down along center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border at top and bottom. Top with lettuce, black bean mixture, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and green onions. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides; roll up tightly starting from the bottom.
• For a spicy burrito, substitute Walden Farms Thick & Spicy BBQ Sauce for Original BBQ Sauce.
• For a gluten-free burrito, use corn tortillas instead of whole wheat tortillas.
Per 1 burrito
Saturated Fat 1.5g
WW SmartPoints = 9