Party Time Reuben Dip
The better for you dip you can’t resist.
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup low fat (shredded Swiss cheese)
- 1 cup Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 lb. shredded corned beef
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8”x8” or similar sized baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, Walden Farms Thousand Island Salad Dressing and sauerkraut. Fold in shredded corned beef.
- Transfer the mix into the baking dish, and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with veggies or crackers, dip in and enjoy!
Save 130 Calories
Save 5g carbs
Save 12g Fats
Save 2g Saturated fats
Save 4g Sugars