Crispy Cauliflower Breaded Shrimp
The Shrimp lover’s dream come true!
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 14 large shrimp (; peeled and deveined)
- 4 tbsp Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix cauliflower with Parmesan cheese.
- Coat shrimp with Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing, then toss into the cauliflower mixture, in a nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook shrimp one minute on each side.
- Transfer shrimp to baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes.
Save 140 Calories
Save 6g Carbs
Save 13g Fat
Save 2g Saturated Fat
Save 6g Sugars