Farm House Waffles with Raspberries
Start your day “The Walden Way”
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup (or Original Pancake Syrup)
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Heat waffle iron.
- Combine ingredients, stirring until lumps disappear. For best results allow batter to rest for 4 to 5 minutes before cooking.
- Pour desired amount of batter into lightly greased waffle iron.
- Bake until desired browning, or steam stops.
- Top with raspberries and enjoy!
- Not enough time, used frozen waffles.
Save 104 Calories
Save 26g Carbs
Save 16g Sugar