Creamy Mexican Street Corn Salad
This zesty corn salad makes a quick and easy lunch, side dish, snack or appetizer.
- 3 cups frozen or fresh corn (kernels, cooked and drained well)
- 1/3 cup Walden Farms Amazin' Mayo
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp each salt (, pepper, ground cumin and chili powder)
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 green onions (, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (, divided)
- 2 whole wheat pita breads (, 7-inch, each cut into 6 wedges)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled feta cheese (, optional)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. In large bowl, stir together corn, mayo, lime zest, lime juice, salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder. Add red pepper, red onion, green onions and half of the cilantro; toss well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pita wedges on large parchment paper–lined baking sheet in single layer. Drizzle with olive oil; bake for about 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Divide salad evenly among bowls, garnish with feta, if desired and remaining cilantro. Serve with warm pita wedges.
Tip: Substitute whole wheat or corn tortillas for pita breads if desired.
Saturated Fat 1g
WW SmartPoints = 8